Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sponging Technique

On Stamp TV, Gina K. has a new tutorial for sponging. Very easy to follow. Made this card using that technique. It was lots of fun! I like learning new techniques. It can make old stamps seem new again.  Used Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
Flower stamp is from Stamping Up Touch of Nature.



Stamp TV has a whole lot of tutorials. I have seen a lot of them. Gina K. gives you step by step instructions. They are really great! I recommend them to all of my stamping buddies. They are informative, whether you are new to stamping or even if you've had lots of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment