Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Thursday, March 1, 2012

Friends

A friend came over and we stamped together. Stampng is fun but it is even more fun when you have some one to do it with. We made several cards and I thought I would share some with you.


Made both the cards with cream card stock. The background paper is from Colorbok Best Friends Brights. The flower is Hero Arts Two Flourish Flowers.

This next card is just one I had made a long time ago and it seemed to need something else so I add the frame.



The butterfly was stamped on Vellum in detail white and then colored with markers from underneath. The frame is Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment