Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cards made with Napkins

A friend of mine had told me about a video online where someone ironed a napkin onto cardstock. I lost the site, but found a tutorial with a video on Splitcoast Stampers. Its called a felted card because after you iron the napkin on the card has a wonderful texture to it. This is my example. Hope you like it.



The background words are a napkin. It was pretty easy to do and the directions were really easy to follow. I think I will go back to Tuesday Morning and get some different kind of napkins, they have hundreds. This would also be a good technique to used if you had to make a lot of the same cards.


Here's the other one I did.



You are only limited in your design by the napkin you buy. No coloring or cutting or anything. Just ironing and cutting off the excess. This is really a fun technique!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. This is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. I have never done this technique, but I am going to try it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool idea. I can imagine the wonderful texture they have. I love both of them.

    ReplyDelete