Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Monday, June 4, 2012

Tri-shutter card

Well, I finally did it. I have looked longingly at other people's tri-shutter cards and thought, someday I am going to make one of those. I was looking at Lady Bug Cards website and she had made quite a few of them so I decided to give it a whirl. I used the Tri-shutter card tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers. The directions are easy to follow and it also has a video with it.

Tri-shutter Closed





                 
Tri-shutter Open


Some of the elements are from Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Motifs. Designer Paper is from My Mind's Eye Simply Delightful Paper Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment