Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Thursday, May 9, 2013

Promotions

Close To My Heart has 2 promotions going on in the month of May.

First of all is the Stamp of the Month. If you spend $50, you can purchase the Stamp of the Month for just $5. You can also buy it without any other purchase for $17.95. This month's stamp set is Pinwheels, a very cute and very versatile stamp set.




For the month of May which is National Scrapbook Month, they are having a special on Dream Pop
paper. The paper, which is a $19.95 value, can be bought for only $10 if you make a $35 purchase first.

 














All of Close To My Heart products are very good quality. If you are interested in any of these promotions or any other scrapbooking or rubberstamping supplies, you may go to my Close To My Heart website, http://meemee.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment