Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Monday, March 17, 2014

Tag Challenge

The Mod Squad is having a tag challenge. http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com/ You must use a tag anywhere on your card or project. I just love Melanie Muenchinger's Stately Flowers stamp sets she designed for Gina K. Designs. This poppy is from the Stately Flowers I set. You can see all of the Stately Flower sets and other Gina K. Stamps Sets on Stamp TV. http://stamptv.ning.com/

I also used the Spellbinders Frameabilities Scalloped Edge Frame.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome spring colors and tag! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh your poppies are colored beautifully! Great die you used to accentuate your tag! Pretty colors, well done! Thanks so much for playing along in the Challenge I am hosting at the Mod Squad Blog!

    ReplyDelete