Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Commit

Word Art Wednesday has a challenge every Wednesday. It is a Christian site and it is free to join. They even give you the verse for free. It is a community of Christians that inspire and pray for one another. Feel free to go on over to http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/ and see for yourself. This is the card that I made for this week's challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty! I love the bunch of roses in the corner, and the silk ribbon really sets it off beautifully. Of course, I love seeing the word art used so beautifully as well. Thanks SO MUCH for creating a gorgeous card with this weeks scripture, and for playing along with us again at Word Art Wednesday. I am SO very grateful for you!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I just became a brand new FOLLOWER here on your blog, and I would LOVE to have you stop by my blog and become my new FOLLOWER. I hope you will stop by and say hello. Here is my personal blog address:
      www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
      I look forward to it!
      Blessings,
      Karen

      Delete