Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Friday, October 12, 2012

Floral Thinking of You

It always means a lot to me when I get a card that says thinking of you. Then I know I am in someone's thoughts and prayers. I also like to send thinking of you cards. This one is made with Stamping Up's Watercolor Trio. Sentiment is Hero Arts Dainty Thinking. I also used Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three. Will be sending this one to Word Art Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Green and purple is a great color combo, and the soft whispy stamping on this card is just wonderful. Great job!
    Thanks for sharing another GORGEOUS card with us in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We're just SO blessed to havr you!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete