Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Friday, October 12, 2012

Little Miss Sassy

I have shared many cards with you. I have been making cards for years and it is my passion. I have dabbled a little into scrapbooking, which doesn't come easy to me. I have made one and one half scrapbooks. Ha! I finished one and I started on another one two years ago and can't seem to finish. Anyway I've decided to try again. After all, I have three daughters and it wouldn't be fair just to give one of them a scrapbook. Here is a scrapbook page I did of my granddaughter.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Lov ethe colors and how you centered the picture for the focal point:)
    Thanks for joining us at RCS!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title, cute picture. Thanks for playing at RCS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable...she's a cutie! I love the title of your layout. What a great take on this week's challenge. Thank you for joining us at Red Carpet Studio♥

    ReplyDelete