Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Saturday, April 6, 2013

Birdcage on a Branch

Justrite Inspirations http://justritestampers.typepad.com/  is having a sketch challenge. This is the card I made to enter it.

The birdcage, the branch and the sentiment are from Justrite Spread Your Wings Set. The dark gray patterned card stock is from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 3 Collection. I used Spellbinders Large Scalloped Rectangle die and the Branch with Leaves Sizzix Sizzlet. The flowers are from Westrim Crafts.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely, lovely card! Your flowers match the Spread Your Wings set perfectly.

    Isn't that stamp set wonderful? It is one of my favorite sets!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card -- sure to brighten someone's day! I love that JR set and do not own it, sadly.

    ReplyDelete