Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Thursday, April 18, 2013

Memorial Day Cards

My daughter works for a hospice company in south Texas. She wants me to come down and do a card making class for people to make cards for Memorial Day. These are the cards I have made.

On this first card I embossed a blue rectangle with the Cuttlebug EF called Stars and the stripes with the Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes. Then I took a redink pad and rubbed over the stripes. Inside says Freedom is never free. Thank you.

 
 

On this card I cut three strips of card stock, one red, one white and one blue and embossed with the Cuttlebug Stars EF and attached them to a tan card base. The stamps I used are from Cloud Nine Designs Stamp America. Inside says Thank you so much for your service and bravery.
 
 
 
 For this car I used Stamping Up Two Step Border Builders. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart. Inside says Thank you for all the things you do.
 
 



This card uses a flag stamp from Stampendous. I printed the sentiment on the computer and used Spellbinders Fancy Tags die to frame it. Inside says Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment