Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Thursday, June 20, 2013

CTMH June Stamp of the Month

I have been playing with the CTMH June Stamp of the Month A Flowering Bunch and the Buzz and Bumble Paper pack.



I love the Buzz and Bumble paper pack. The colors are gorgeous and the papers are double sided. This pack will be discontinued August 1st, so you had better get it while you can. It is only $9.95 and contains 6 12 x 12 double sided papers and 6 different cardstock sheets that coordinate with the double sided papers. Very good quality.

Also you can get the June Stamp of the Month for only $5 when you buy $50 worth of Close To My Heart products. You can shop on my Close To My Heart Website at www.meemee48.ctmh.com


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment