Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Monday, June 24, 2013

My Favorite Close To My Heart Acrylic Stamp Set

My favorite Close To My Heart Acrylic stamp set is Just For You. I love the fact that you can stamp the flower onto patterned paper and make them any color you want. You can also stamp the flower petals individually with same color CTMH inks or you can make it look patchwork by using different color inks, what ever you can imagine. I also like the set because it is not only good for making cards, but you can use it on your scrapbook pages and make 3-D projects as well. This is one set I will use over and over again.



 
 
 
 
 
If you are interested in buying this versatile stamp set or any of the other wonderful Close To My Heart products, just visit my CTMH website www.meemee48.ctmh.com
 
 
 
 
 
 
  1. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment