Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Heart to Heart Ice Cream Challenge

Heart to Heart Blog http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/ is having an ice cream challenge, since July is Ice Cream Month. Couldn't resist using my favorite Close to My Heart paper pack, Dream Pop. The quote is from CTMH's Stamp Set of the Month Sweet Life.







 
Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month for July is just $5 if you purchase $50 worth of Close to My Heart Products. The Stamp of the Month and other Close to My Heart Products may be found on my Close To My Heart Website www.Meemee.ctmh.com
 

3 comments:

  1. awesome ice cream cone,looks good enough to eat, thanks for playing along with H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! The sentiment that you chose is perfect for this week's challenge. I never even thought to use this stamp set for our challenge this week. Great idea! Thank you for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally rocked the H2H ice cream challenge! Looks yummy enough to eat! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete