Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Monday, July 22, 2013

New CTMH Stamps

Got some new Close to My Heart Stamps and had to play. I just love there stamps. Their My Acrylix stamps are great. Unlike some acrylic stamps I have used, they stamp very well. They are really cute stamps and are reasonably priced.

The first stamp set I used is called Snowflakes. Love this set, and for those of you who have a Cricuit, Close to My Heart has exclusive Cricuit cartridges that have basic shapes and also has shapes corresponding to Close to My Heart stamp sets. In other words, if you have a Cricuit and the CTMH cartridge, you can cut these snow flakes out with your Cricuit. I do not have one, so I cut mine out by hand and it was pretty easy.


 
 
 


Next, I used the stamp called Bountiful Season, It is a part of the Close to My Heart Quick Card series, which consists of larger individual stamps that can be used by themselves to make cards quickly. The stamp is only $6.95.





 


These and other great stamp sets and beautiful scrapbooking papers may be found on my Close to My Heart website www.Meemee.ctmh.com

1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Meemee!! I don't know which I like better...they are both wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete