Please come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. I give all the glory to God for any talent

I have. After all, if He hadn't created me then none of this would exist.



Sunday, August 4, 2013

More Christmas Cards

Some people must think I'm crazy, making Christmas cards in the middle of summer. But I have learned from experience that things get really hectic around Christmas and Thanksgiving and I always seem to run out of time, so I am doing it early this year.

The first card is made from a Hero Arts and Sizzix die cut combo called Holiday Cheer. First time I have used this product and I love it. Note that the snowflakes have blue stickles in the center. Hard to see on the scan.


 
 
Next I made another card using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. Sorry I don't know the name of it. It is an older one and I borrowed it from a friend and I have looked on line and cannot find the name. The snowflakes are punched with a Martha Stewart punch out of silver glitter paper.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment